- This LSA Course option is designed to encourage LSA staff members to take advantage of the educational opportunities that the College of Literature, Science and the Arts has to offer.
- LSA will provide support for 100% of the in-state tuition and registration fees (only), pro-rated for part-time staff, up to 4 credit hours per term.
- Rackham courses are categorized as Non-LSA. Only Undergraduate level courses qualify for reimbursement under this policy for reimbursement.
- There is no limit to the number of terms a staff member may take per year.
- If you are not currently enrolled in a degree program at the college, please enroll as a Non-Degree Student in order to participate in the Tuition Support Program.
- Please fill out the LSA Non Degree Application Supplemental Form. This form helps the Admissions Office identify those staff members who are LSA employees.
- Please fill out Tuition Request Form.
- Please attach a statement with detailed information on tuition and registration fees for the requested period.
- Tuition request form must be signed by immediate supervisor.
- Incomplete forms will be returned.
Mail request to LSA HR, 500 S. State St., Suite #2120, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1382.
- Please allow 2 weeks for request to be processed. Funds may not be available on the following pay period following the request. Ultimately, Payroll will process the request using their internal deadlines.
- As a reminder, grades will need to be submitted to LSA HR with the tuition refund request.
- If tuition advance was granted, grades will need to be submitted at the end of the term.