- LSA will provide support for 75% of the in-state tuition and registration fees (only), pro-rated for part-time staff up to 4 credit hours per term.
- Rackham courses are categorized as Non-LSA.
- There is no limit to the number of terms a staff member may take per year.
- Please fill Tuition Support Request Form.
- Please attach a billing statement from the school you will be attending with detailed information on tuition and registration fees for the requested period.
- Form must be signed by immediate supervisor. Incomplete forms will be returned.
- Mail request to LSA HR, 500 S. State St., Suite #2120, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1382.
- Please allow 2 weeks for request to be processed. Funds may not be available on the following pay period following the request. Ultimately, Payroll will process the request using their internal deadlines.
- As a reminder, grades will need to be submitted to LSA HR with the tuition refund request. If tuition advance was granted, grades will need to be submitted at the end of the term.